The below mentioned properties of acv help promote weight loss in several ways. It is the prescence of the acetic acid that help one lose weight. Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which can help in a better digestion. Acetic acid breaks down the food well and prevents your blood from absorbing more fat, thus aiding weight loss.
How To Add Apple Cider Vinegar To Diet For Weight Loss There are a few ways to include apple cider vinegar in your diet :
Use it as a salad dressing.
Use it to pickle vegetables.
Mix it in water and drink.
Some of the other ways through which you can consume apple cider vinegar are as follows:
- Cinnamon, lemon and ACV: Add 2-3 spoons of apple cider vinegar and one spoon of cinnamon powder to 8-10 oz of water. Drink this mixture three times a day. You can also store it in the refrigerator and use it as a cold beverage.
- Honey and ACV: Mix one tea spoon of honey and 2-3 spoons of ACV to a glass of water. Shake these ingredients well before consumption. Drink it every day until you find good results.
- Honey, water and ACV: Add 1 spoon of raw honey to 16 oz of water and 2 spoons of ACV. Consume half an hour before each and every meal.
- Juices and ACV: Adding apple cider vinegar to your juice is considered to be very effective. For this, you’ll require 8 ounces of warm water, 8 oz of vegetable or fruit juice and 2 spoons of apple cider vinegar. Mix all the ingredients well and drink this twice a day regularly
- Salads and ACV: Adding ACV to your salad helps with effective and fast weight loss process. Take 50 ml of water, 50 ml of ACV, ¼th spoon of black pepper powder, ¼th spoon of salt along with veggies of your choice. Mix water and ACV in a bowl. Chop all the vegetables and add it to the bowl.
- Green tea and ACV: Known to be a power-packed combo when it comes to weight loss, this combination is effective for weight loss. Prepare green tea and add one spoon of honey to it and one spoon of ACV to it. Drink this mixture about 10 times in a day.
- Chamomile tead and ACV: Add 3 spoons of ACV, 1 spoon of honey and a cup of freshly prepared chamomile tea. Mix these together and drink them until you notice results.
- Maple syrup and ACV: Maple syrup is a natural sweetener and is known to be healthier than sugar. It contains loads of antioxidants that help in neutralizing the free radicals. Mix one spoon of ACV and maple syrup in a glass of warm water and drink it three times in a day to reduce weight.
- Garlic juice and ACV: Take a bowl and combine 1 spoon of honey, 2 spoons of ACV, a few drops of garlic juice, juice of ¼th lemon and a pinch of cayenne pepper. Add this mixture to a glass of water and drink it regularly to reduce foods cravings and lose weight.