Especially delicious served right off the grill, this salmon stays moist inside, with a slightly crispy, smoky outside. Coat the grill rack with oil or cooking spray before adding the fish for an easier flip and serve.
- 6 loins wild Pacific salmon about 4 oz. each (thawed if frozen)
- 2 Tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat char-grill to medium-high.
- Gently toss salmon with oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Grill salmon 2-3 minutes on each side until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F.
|Nutrition Facts: Calories: 160kcal, |
Total Fat: 8g, Cholesterol: 55mg, Sodium: 190mg, Protein: 23g.