This Immune friendly recipe is packed with vitamins and minerals to help you stay heathy.
- 2 pounds Atlantic sea bass or Chilean
- 3 tea spoons of minced ginger
- juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- To prepare ginger sauce: combine ginger, one teaspoon of oil, lemon juice, garlic and parsley in a small dish.
- Combine onion powder, garlic, paprika, pepper, and salt in a small bowl. Sprinkle on both sides of fish.
- Place fish on a well oiled grate and cook for 7 minutes. Carefully turn fish and coat with ginger sauce. Cook for 7 more minutes. Once fish reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees it is done.
- Remove from heat, plate, and drizzle with olive oil before serving. Serve with your favorite grilled or steam vegetables.