Juicy and healthy burgers topped with veggies are the easiest way to cook your dinner or lunch. The grated zucchini will keep your burgers moist & juicy, so that they don’t come out dry!
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 1 midium carrot grated
- 1 lb lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsps freshly chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsps freshly chopped mint
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, or cooking oil spray
How to Cook
- Combine beef, carrot, zucchini and the rest of ingredients. Use hands to mix until well combined. Shape the mixture into 4 patties.
- Heat a large frying pan, spray with oil; cook 7 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Assemble burgers; place pattie in lettuce cup; top with tomato, onion or your favotite veggies mix. Another tip to grill portobello mashrooms and use it instead of buns.