- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar packed
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Jalapeño Seasoning
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 medium pineapple peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- Mix lime juice, oil, brown sugar and seasonings in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the marinade for basting shrimp. Place shrimp in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; toss to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes. Remove shrimp from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Alternately thread shrimp and pineapple onto skewers.
- Grill over medium heat 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink, turning occasionally and brushing with reserved marinade.
Total Fat 8g
Total Carb 20 mg
Cholesterol 169 mg
Dietary Fiber 2g