- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into approximately 1 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded English cucumber, you can also dice the cucumber
- 1 1/2 cups plain non-fat KEFIR
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon grated garlic, 1 teaspoon if you like it extra garlicy
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl whisk together the remaining ingredients then add in the cubed chicken and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate the chicken for 45 minutes to 3 hours.
- Heat the grill to medium high heat.
- Thread the chicken onto metal or wooden skewers, be sure to soak wooden skewers for 30 minutes.
- Oil the grates of the grill or grill pan and place the skewers on them.
- Grill the chicken for 3-4 minutes then flip it over and grill for another 3-4 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- In a medium sized bowl combine the ingredients except the cucumber and whisk together.
- Stir in the cucumber and refrigerate until ready to serve.
(CALORIES: 218 TOTAL; FAT: 5 g; FIBER:1g; PROTEIN: 40g)