With only a few ingredients, these very flavorful omelet-tacos melt in your mouth!
- 3 medium size squash shredded
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of non fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup of oatmeal flour
- cooking spray
- salt, black pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 onion diced
- grounded meat (lean)
- Squeeze the shredded squash and drain the juice. Add eggs, yogurt, flour, garlic, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat pan and use a non stick oil spray and cook onions and meat. Set aside.
- Preheat clean pan and bake the squash mix in the shape of omelettes on both sides.
- Let the grounded meet cool and place it inside the omelettes, fold in the shape of tacos.