Summer gatherings on weekends and evenings can be ruined by bugs and insects. These homemade tea-lights will not only keep the bugs away but will bring a romantic atmosphere to your dinner outside.
2 lemons, 2 limes
Lavender, water, rosemary sprigs, Citronella Oil,
4 cinnamon cticks
4 glass jars, 4 tea-lights
- Peel the lemons, limes, and orange. Set peels aside.
- Place 2 sprigs of rosemary and some lavender into each jar.
- Fill each jar ¾ full of water, and then add about 10 drops of citronella oil to the water. Swirl the jar gently to combine the ingredients.
- Place a cinnamon stick and 1–2 peels from each fruit into each jar.
- If necessary, add more water to bring the level of the liquid almost to the top. Gently place a tea-light candle on top, and light when ready to use.