Mother’s Day looks different this year, but we have more reasons to connect with our moms in a special way to celebrate their day!
Lets’ give our moms a heartfelt thanks for all the meals she prepared this year and make her a surprise dinner yourself!
Here is are a few simple recipes:
Grilled Cedar-Plank Salmon with Brown Sugar & Cracked Pepper
Ingredients : salmon filet, black pepper, brown sugar
- Preheat grill on HIGH 10 min. Add brown sugar and seasoning to small bowl; stir to combine. Arrange salmon on soaked cedar planks; rub each portion evenly with brown sugar mixture.
- Place planks with salmon on grill; close lid. Reduce heat to MED. Cook, about 12-15 min, until internal temp reaches 130 degrees (check by inserting thermometer halfway into thickest part of salmon). Remove from grill; let rest 2 min.
- Top each portion with 1 Tbsp horseradish cream sauce.
Cucumber, Blueberry & Feta Salad
Ingredients: cucumbers, mint bunch, blueberries, mom’s favorite dressing.
- Combine cucumbers and blueberries in large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add vinaigrette, mint, and feta; toss gently to combine.