- Grilled Salmon
- 1 1/4 lbs salmon ~5 ounces per serving
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Panzanella Salad
- 1 medium cucumber peeled, diced 1/2″
- 1 large tomato heirloom or any fresh variety, sliced
- 2 ounces frozen peas thawed
- 1/4 medium red onion trimmed, diced 1/4″
- 1/2 medium red pepper trimmed, diced 1/2″
- 1 ounce Kalamata olives pitted
- 1/4 ounce capers
- 2 tsp garlic peeled and minced
- 1/4 lb fresh watercress stems removed
- 2 Tbsp basil leaves, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Salad Toppings
- 1/2 cup salad dressing citrus-style vinagrette
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill or pan to 350 F.
- Coat salmon with olive oil, lemon juice, and ground pepper.
- Cook salmon until internal temperature reaches 145 F (2-3 minutes on each side).
- Add all ingredients and toss to mix. Add salad toppings – salad dressing, and parmesan cheese right before service.
Calories – 300
Total Fat – 18g
Cholesterol – 70mg
Sodium – 680mg
Total Carb – 10g
Dietary Fiber –
Sugars – 3g
Protein – 6g