These Parmesan garlic veggie fries are a tasty side dish or snack and a healthy change from potatoes. Oven roasted and topped with salty cheese make these a delicious and healthy dish!
- 3 cups or any portion siae of vegetables cut into fries I used carrots, parsnips, celeriac, green beans, summer squash, asparagus, beats, zucchini
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
Microwave harder veggies for about 3-5 minutes to soften a bit. (I would do this for carrots, green beans, celeriac, parsnips, turnips, kohlrabi, radishes, broccoli stems, etc.) Not zucchini which will get too soft.
- Toss veggies with olive oil, garlic and cheese.
- Spread evenly on a sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the veggies start to brown and are cooked through.