- 1/8 cup sesame seeds plus a little more
- 4 4 oz salmon fillets wild, preferably
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 carrot julienned or sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper cored, seeded, thinly sliced or julienned
- 4 oz baby portabella mushrooms sliced
- 1 bok choy thinly sliced
- .5 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- Pour the sesame seeds on a plate and press the salmon fillets into them to coat.
- Sprinkle some of the oil into a non-stick skillet and turn on medium heat. Add the salmon and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, until cooked through. When cooked, remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same skillet over medium-high heat and add the vegetables. Saute for about 4 minutes, until cooked. Drizzle soy sauce over the vegetables and enjoy alongside the salmon.