One of the “tools” we have at our disposal all year to help us control weight is the crock pot/”slow cooker”.
Slow Cooker Short Ribs Recipe
Ingredients 3 pounds baby back ribs, trimmed salt and ground pepper to taste, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 onion sliced, 1 clove garlic minced, 1 (18 ounce) bottle bbq sauce.
- Season ribs with salt and pepper.
- Pour water into slow cooker. …
- Cook on High for 4 hours (or Low for 8 hours).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Transfer ribs to a baking sheet. …
- Bake in preheated oven until the sauce caramelizes and sticks to the meat, 10 to 15 minutes.
Cook time: 4 h 20 m;6 servings;501 cals