You can serve this simple stir ‘no-fry’ with veggie noodles, or (my preference) use it as a filling for lettuce leaves wraps.
- non-stick cooking spray
- ½ pound tofu, cut in small dice
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated or minced fresh ginger
- ¼ teaspoon red chili flakes
- Soy sauce to taste
- 1 bag baby spinach, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 Use non-stick cooking spray in a large nonstick skillet or wok, and add the tofu. Stir until the tofu is lightly colored, three to five minutes, and add the garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, about one minute, and add soy sauce to taste. Add the spinach and stir until the spinach wilts, about one minute. Stir in the sesame seeds, and add more soy sauce to taste. Remove from the heat.
- 2 Using tongs, transfer the spinach and tofu mixture to a serving bowl, leaving the liquid behind in the pan or wok. Drizzle with the sesame oil, and add more soy sauce as desired. Serve with vegies or other grains. You may also use it as a filling for lettuce leaves.
Instructions for using a Dehydrator:
- Place all Vegetables in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Sauce ingredients.
- Pour Sauce over Vegetables. Toss to coat.
- Set dehydrator to 105º.
- Place vegetables on Teflex sheets in dehydrator.
- Dehydrate for 2 ½ hours. Serve and enjoy!